Servicehus and 4 Bäddstuga
You will find an equipped Service House and four small camping houses placed next to it.
In the Main House, or Service House, there is a small living room with a kitchen, a fridge, a coffee machine, a kettle and everything you need to cook. There is also a washing machine.
- It is equipped with a dry toilet so that we respect the environment.
- There is a shower with hot and cold water.
- Bedding, blankets and towels are available in place with an extra cost.
- We will provide the place prepared and in order, but you must give it back clean and tidy. In order to do that, there are all kinds of cleaning products available to you in a public cabinet.
- For long stays, room cleaning and toilet maintenance are your responsability. If you prefer that we take care of the cleaning and maintenance, there will be an extra charge.
Next to the Main House, there are four small camping houses available.
- Each house has two bunk beds. They are large and come with a wardrobe, a couch and little table. Well-lit, aired and prepared for the winter cold.
- Breakfasts, meals and dinners are not included.
- There is a sauna service available.
- Free Wi-fi.
- Free parking area.
- All Bed & Breakfast permits are up to date.
- If you suffer from any allergies (to food, detergents, dust mite, etc.) please let us know when you make the reservation.
- Price for a Bäddsstuga, with capacity for 2-4 people: 400 SEK (Inkl. moms) per day.
- Price for a Bäddsstuga, with capacity for 2-4 people: 435 SEK (Inkl. moms) per day during winter season.
Reservations are made through booking or by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to be provided with bedding (sheets, blankets and towels), the cost is 75 SEK (Inkl. moms)/person.
- If you prefer to leave the final cleaning to us at the end of your stay, the extra cost is 300 SEK (Inkl. moms).
- Using the washing machine (incluiding soap and fabric softener) costs 60 SEK (Inkl. moms).
- Using the Sauna (2 hours) costs 120 SEK (Inkl. moms).
- Renting 1 bicycle costs 75 SEK (Inkl. moms)/per day.
- Receiving a relaxing massage (40 minutes) costs 700 SEK (Inkl moms).
Any extras will be charged in place. You may let us know which ones you will want so that we have everything ready when you arrive.
Lyfjabergt is an ideal place to bring your children, due to its peaceful environment and the many activities you can practice with them.
We will soon hava a playing area with a slide, swings and a trampoline so that we offer even more safe options within the place.
There are also bicycles, rowing boats with life jackets, fishing equipment and canoes, all available for renting.
Lyfjabergt is located very close to Bergsjö (6km), a small town that has a supermarket, restaurants, pharmacy, banks, post office, health center and bus stop.
Walking from our holistic centre to Bergsjö takes approximately 1 hour. It´s a beautiful and relaxing stroll, righ next to a lake. If you go by car, it will only take 15 minutes.
There are several charming villages close to our location. You may even visit the coast and bathe in the sea; it´s just 40 minutes away by car. If you prefer to explore inland areas, there are many paths through the quaint Swedish villages, where you´ll always find pieces of the Nordic ancient culture and history.
During winter, if you wish to practice ski, you will find a ski station just 30 minutes away form our holistic centre.
For more information about the area visit the following page: nordanstig
See location map: Mapa
¿ What do we offer ??
We suggest you come to Lyfjabergt to relax while you restore your health.
- Weekends, whole weeks or according to your needs.
- We will work together to restore your health through our available resources (massages, sauna, personalized diet, natural remedies, exercising....)
- Reservations for these stays can be made through booking or by writing an email to email@example.com
Long health-focused stays
- These stays are thought for those individuals with chronic or acute illnesses who long for the peace and quiet obtained in retreat cabins in the middle of nature.
- Reservations for these stays are made through booking, but it is required to write an email beforehand to firstname.lastname@example.org, further explaining your needs.
Our goal is your wellness and, in order to achieve that, we are constantly learning, improving and open to new ways.
If you have any doubt, please know that we are here to help you.
We reserve the right to refuse admission.